Ultimate Nutrition Syntha Gold is a multi-stage blend of high-quality whey protein, micellar casein, milk protein, and egg protein.
When you add medium- and slow-digesting proteins to fast digesting whey, muscle protein synthesis remains elevated much longer than with just whey alone. Since muscle protein synthesis leads to muscle growth, extending muscle protein synthesis over a longer period of time can have a huge impact on your overall muscle gains and recovery.
Each scoop of Ultimate Nutrition Syntha Gold delivers 20 solid grams of fast, medium, and slow digesting proteins. No matter what your goals are, from weekend warrior to hardcore bodybuilder, the proteins in Ultimate Nutrition Syntha Gold will support you around-the-clock.
|Serving Size: 34 grams
Servings Per Container: 67
|Ingredient||Amount||% Daily Value**|
|-Calories from Fat||15|
|** Percent Daily Value is based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
† Daily Value not established.
Contains Milk, Egg, and Wheat
Gold Time Release Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Milk Protein Isolate, Milk Protein Concentrate, Egg Albumen, Whey Protein Isolate, Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate, Micellar Casein, Hydrolyzed Casein and Calcium Caseinate), Waxy Maize, Natural Flavors, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Wheat Gluten, MCT Oil and Canola Oil
Mix 1 scoop (34 g) in 8-10 oz cold water
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Megaceuticals makes no therapeutic claims of this product. Therapeutic is defined by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as:
- Preventing, diagnosing, curing or alleviating a disease, ailment, defect or injury in persons or animals; or
2. Influencing, inhibiting or modifying a physiological process in persons or animals; or
3. Testing the susceptibility of persons or animals to a disease or ailment; or
4. Influencing, controlling or preventing conception in persons; or
5. Testing for pregnancy in persons; or
6. the replacement or modification of parts of the anatomy in persons or animals