Spartan Labs Mega Slin is a comprehensive boosting formula that’s designed to treat weight loss.
Spartan Labs Mega Slin is formulated for adult use only to energise your development.
Spartan Labs has added the Mega Slin addition to their ever growing product family.
This product is a powerful natural boosting product that may assist you in reaching your goals. Mega Slin can be used to naturally and safely enhance your physical improvement.
Spartan Labs Mega Slin contains two active ingredients, Gymnéma Sylvestre and Momordica Charantia.
Gymnéma Sylvestre is a herb native to Africa, used for diabetes, weight loss or syndrome. Despite the part being used is the leaf, it is also known as ‘miracle fuit’.
Momordica Charantia, also known as bitter melon has theoretical uses. Several studies have linked bitter melon as a hypoglycemic agent in type 1-2 diabetes. Momordica Charantia has also been used in various Asian and African herbal medicine systems for a long time.
Spartan Labs Mega Slin is formulated to push nutrients into muscle and increase gains. Multiple studies have proven Insulin is a more enhanced hormone than that of testosterone.
This formula is not tailored for children under 15, or pregnant/breastfeeding women. It should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Megaceuticals makes no therapeutic claims of this product. Therapeutic is defined by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as:
1. Preventing, diagnosing, curing or alleviating a disease, ailment, defect or injury in persons or animals; or
2. Influencing, inhibiting or modifying a physiological process in persons or animals; or
3. Testing the susceptibility of persons or animals to a disease or ailment; or
4. Influencing, controlling or preventing conception in persons; or
5. Testing for pregnancy in persons; or
6. the replacement or modification of parts of the anatomy in persons or animals