San Alpha Impact 120 capsules
New and Exciting Muscle Tissue Repairing and Virility Enhancement
- Enhanced athletic performance*
- Quicker post-workout recovery*
- Boosted energy production*
- Elevated sexual drive*
An athlete’s ability to recover quickly from strenuous activity is what can separate the elite from the average. Faster recuperation means that you can train or compete harder and longer. That recovery ability is tied to many factors, including a healthy diet, a balanced intake of key vitamins and minerals, and good hormonal output to enhance both tissue repair and physical drive.
Alpha Impact helps to intensify each of those aspects with a unique and well-known combination of key vitamins and minerals that help you recover from intense activity. Zinc plays a vital role in cellular growth and tissue repair while magnesium is known for its key role in ATP production, muscular contraction and the maintenance of proper electrolyte balance. Vitamin B6 maximizes the cellular absorption of zinc and magnesium to further speed up recovery time.
Enhanced male virility and hormone production is well known for its benefits in the gym and out of it. Alpha Impact is fortified with the renowned strength booster Tribulus Terrestris as well as Muira Puama, or potency wood, which is an aphrodisiac herb from the Amazonian rain basin. This combination of herbs not only has the athletic-enhancing effects one would expect, it also has a surprisingly strong effect on increasing libido & virility.
Alpha Impact is a proven combination of natural elements known to boost post-workout recovery, natural hormone production and performance in the gym – and at home.
Megaceuticals makes no therapeutic claims of this product. Therapeutic is defined by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as:
- Preventing, diagnosing, curing or alleviating a disease, ailment, defect or injury in persons or animals; or
2. Influencing, inhibiting or modifying a physiological process in persons or animals; or
3. Testing the susceptibility of persons or animals to a disease or ailment; or
4. Influencing, controlling or preventing conception in persons; or
5. Testing for pregnancy in persons; or
6. the replacement or modification of parts of the anatomy in persons or animals