RSP Quadralean 150 Caps Twin Pack
- Suitable for use any time of the day*
- Optimizes metabolism for enhanced fat loss*
- Enhances exercise performance*
- Helps preserve lean muscle*
InnoBio CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid)
- Omega-6 fatty acid found in dairy and animal fats that has numerous benefits*
- Aids in supporting a healthy metabolism*
- Aids in supporting mental function & performance*
- Helps fatty acid transport into cell mitochondria to be burned as fuel*
Green Tea Extract
- May help support healthy weight management via increased energy expenditure*
- Assist in protection against oxidative stress & free radicals*
Parodoxine (Grains of Paradise)
- May help activate brown adipose tissue for greater energy expenditure*
- Helps increase ability to prevent fat storage from dietary sugars*
- Shown to have superior absorption to chromium picolinate*
- Aids in promoting a healthy metabolism*
RSP Nutrition QuadraLean
Directions For QuadraLean: Take three capsules on an empty stomach twice daily. For best results, take 30-60 minutes before meals with the first serving before breakfast and the second serving before exercise. Do not exceed 6 capsules in a 24 hour period. To be used in conjunction with a reduced calorie diet and exercise program.
Warnings: IF YOU HAVE ANY HEALTH CONDITION, ARE PREGNANT, BREAST FEEDING OR TAKING MEDICATION, ASK A PHYSICIAN BEFORE USE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF SMALL CHILDREN.
Shipping & Handling:
Once payment is received item will be shipped on the same or next business day dependent on time of order.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Megaceuticals makes no therapeutic claims of this product. Therapeutic is defined by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as:
- Preventing, diagnosing, curing or alleviating a disease, ailment, defect or injury in persons or animals; or
2. Influencing, inhibiting or modifying a physiological process in persons or animals; or
3. Testing the susceptibility of persons or animals to a disease or ailment; or
4. Influencing, controlling or preventing conception in persons; or
5. Testing for pregnancy in persons; or
6. the replacement or modification of parts of the anatomy in persons or animals