ProSupps Halotropin 90 Capsules
ProSupps Halotropin helps your body produce more testosterone while simultaneously unbinding and utilizing your existing free flowing testosterone, and it keeps estrogen in check at the same time. The end result is an explosion in libido, strength, energy, and muscle mass. Unleash your full potential in the gym (and in the bedroom)!
- Support Natural Testosterone Production
- Suppress DHT
- Suppress Estrogen
- Stimulate Androgen Receptors
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Is it safe for women?
Yes Halotropin is completely safe for women to take as women have testosterone levels just like men have estrogen levels. The recommended serving for a woman is 1 pill/day vs 3 pills/day for a male.
- Does Halotropin contain testosterone?
No, Halotropin assists your body in releasing natural testosterone so you can make better use of it.
- Does Halotropin contain an anti-estrogen?
Yes, White Button Mushroon Extract.
- Is Halotropin considered a “Natural Test Boster”?
Yes, Halotropin is 100% Natural.
- Can Halotropin be used as a PCT
Yes, most definitely as it contains many ingredients to help the user to restore natural Testosterone levels and halt elevated estrogen levels.
HOW TO TAKE HALOTROPIN™
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 3 times per day. 1 serving prior to training is recommended.
Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children. Do not consume this product if you have a medical condition and/or taking any prescription medication. Do not exceed recommended servings. Do not use this product if you are at risk or are being treated for high blood pressure, kidney, thyroid or psychiatric disease, anxiety, depression. seizure, enlarged prostate or stroke. Before beginning any supplement or training program always consult a physician first.
Megaceuticals makes no therapeutic claims of this product. Therapeutic is defined by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as:
- Preventing, diagnosing, curing or alleviating a disease, ailment, defect or injury in persons or animals; or
2. Influencing, inhibiting or modifying a physiological process in persons or animals; or
3. Testing the susceptibility of persons or animals to a disease or ailment; or
4. Influencing, controlling or preventing conception in persons; or
5. Testing for pregnancy in persons; or
6. the replacement or modification of parts of the anatomy in persons or animals