ProSupps Guardian 60 Capsules
Liver health may not be viewed as a priority when it comes to supplementation. If you’re concerned about optimal health and performance you may want to reconsider. The liver is one of the largest organs in your body; even with a health conscious lifestyle it still maintains a tireless work ethic to clean impurities from your body. Your liver is also responsible for producing bile, amassing glucose for energy as well as several vitamins to support your immune system. ProSupps Guardian Liver Detox Matrix will support already healthy liver function and overall health & wellness.
- Supports Liver Health*
- Enhances Vitality, Energy & Health*
- Antioxidant Properties*
Directions For ProSupps Guardian:
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules once per day. You may utilize 2 servings daily for enhanced effect.
Warnings: NOT FOR USE BY INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS. DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT OR NURSING. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT CONSUME THIS PRODUCT IF YOU HAVE A MEDICAL CONDITION AND/OR TAKING ANY PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION. DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED SERVINGS. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IF YOU ARE AT RISK OR ARE BEING TREATED FOR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, KIDNEY, THYROID OR PSYCHIATRIC DISEASE, ANXIETY, DEPRESSION, SEIZURE, ENLARGED PROSTATE OR STROKE. BEFORE BEGINNING ANY SUPPLEMENT OR TRAINING PROGRAM ALWAYS CONSULT A PHYSICIAN FIRST. STORE IN A DRY PLACE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE (59-86). DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IF PRINTED INNER SEAL UNDER CAP IS MISSING OR BROKEN.
Megaceuticals makes no therapeutic claims of this product. Therapeutic is defined by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as:
- Preventing, diagnosing, curing or alleviating a disease, ailment, defect or injury in persons or animals; or
2. Influencing, inhibiting or modifying a physiological process in persons or animals; or
3. Testing the susceptibility of persons or animals to a disease or ailment; or
4. Influencing, controlling or preventing conception in persons; or
5. Testing for pregnancy in persons; or
6. the replacement or modification of parts of the anatomy in persons or animals