ProSupps DNPX 30 Serves
ProSupps DNPX is made to aid in extreme annihilation of body fat and appetite. With thousands of fat burners on the market today, our founder, IFBB Pro Art Atwood knew what was needed to formulate a product that combined the perfect balance of thermogenic and appetite-suppressing ingredients with cognitive enhancing compounds for maximum fat loss and mental clarity. Only a select number of people have ever tried this extremely potent and effective formula. Fat stores beware… the X is here.
- Intense Energy and Focus
- Increases Thermogenesis While Suppressing Appetite
- Contains Green Coffee Bean, Garcinia Cambogia, Raspberry Ketones and Wild African Mango
- Infused with CLA and a 3 Source L-Carnitine Matrix
- Contains a Diuretic Complex Consisting of Lycii Berry and Dandelion Root
How To Take ProSupps DNPX:
DNPX is a powerful dietary supplement and is intended for use by healthy adults over the age of 18. Do not use any other caffeine products in combination with DNPX. As a dietary supplement take 1 scoop in the morning. Do not exceed more than 1 scoop per day.
Is DNPX safe to be taken with coffee?
DNPX should not be taken within 4-5 hours of any other stimulants or caffeinated products.
I’ve heard DNPX is very strong, can I take it even if I don’t compete?
Yes, DNPX can be used by anyone seeking to lose fat.
Can DNPX be used on an empty stomach?
DNPX should only be used on an empty stomach after assessing tolerance
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Megaceuticals makes no therapeutic claims of this product. Therapeutic is defined by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as:
- Preventing, diagnosing, curing or alleviating a disease, ailment, defect or injury in persons or animals; or
2. Influencing, inhibiting or modifying a physiological process in persons or animals; or
3. Testing the susceptibility of persons or animals to a disease or ailment; or
4. Influencing, controlling or preventing conception in persons; or
5. Testing for pregnancy in persons; or
6. the replacement or modification of parts of the anatomy in persons or animals