ProSupps Crash 30 Serves
ProSupps Crash is a night-time sleep aid formulated to help reduce body-fat, support the adrenal system and lower cortisol. It will reset your natural “hormonal clock” for an optimized metabolic rate and enhance recovery from any physical activity. Crash will induce a deep REM sleep while using natural uncoupling agents to add a new dimension to your quest for fat loss. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- Supports Deep REM Sleep
- Infused with Phenibut HCL, Valerian Root extract, L-Trptophan and Passion Flower Extract
- Adrenal System Support
- Lowers Cortisol prior to falling asleep
How To Take ProSupps Crash
As a dietary supplement, take 1 or 2 scoops 30 minutes prior to bedtime. Do not exceed 3 scoops. Most users get desired effects from 1 scoop.
Can I use Crash even if I sleep during the day?
Yes, Crash will improve your sleep/wake cycle whether you sleep during the day or evening.
Can I use Crash with my prescription sleep aid?
Please consult with your prescribing physician concerning this question.
Will Crash knock me out?
No, Crash is formulated to help you relax so sleeping is more likely and more efficient.
Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children. Do not consume this product if you have a medical condition and/or taking any prescription medication. Do not exceed recommended servings. Do not use this product if you are at risk or are being treated for high blood pressure, kidney, thyroid or psychiatric disease, anxiety, depression, seizure, enlarged prostate or stroke. Before beginning any supplement or training program always consult a physician first.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Megaceuticals makes no therapeutic claims of this product. Therapeutic is defined by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as:
- Preventing, diagnosing, curing or alleviating a disease, ailment, defect or injury in persons or animals; or
2. Influencing, inhibiting or modifying a physiological process in persons or animals; or
3. Testing the susceptibility of persons or animals to a disease or ailment; or
4. Influencing, controlling or preventing conception in persons; or
5. Testing for pregnancy in persons; or
6. the replacement or modification of parts of the anatomy in persons or animals