PB2 – Powdered Peanut Butter
The original PB2 Peanut butter and other flavours are made with 85% less fat, 5g protein and almost 70% fewer calories than traditional peanut butter, with 4g of plant based protein.
Although PB2 and traditional peanut butter are alike in flavor, there a few things that we think make PB2 the better choice for your busy lifestyle. Here’s our reasoning:
- Fewer calories and less fat: Compared to its traditional counterparts, PB2 has 85% less fat and 70% fewer calories, all while still retaining the delicious peanut butter taste that we know and love.
- It’s protein-packed: Like its traditional counterparts, PB2 packs in the protein per serving. Depending on which variety of PB2 you’re using, you’ll find 4 to 6 grams of protein per 13-gram serving. Also, it’s easy to replace the protein powder in your morning smoothie with PB2, due to the similarity in the powder consistency.
- More versatility in the kitchen: Because of its powdered form, it’s easy to incorporate PB2 into all of your favorite peanut butter recipes. To keep things simple, we’ve sorted PB2’s best uses into three categories: bake, blend and mix.
- It’s kosher, vegan, and gluten-free: Not only are PB2 products void of any GMOs, they also work well with a wide variety of dietary preferences.
*Megaceuticals makes no therapeutic claims of this product. Therapeutic is defined by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as:
- Preventing, diagnosing, curing or alleviating a disease, ailment, defect or injury in persons or animals; or
2. Influencing, inhibiting or modifying a physiological process in persons or animals; or
3. Testing the susceptibility of persons or animals to a disease or ailment; or
4. Influencing, controlling or preventing conception in persons; or
5. Testing for pregnancy in persons; or
6. the replacement or modification of parts of the anatomy in persons or animals