Optimum Nutrition Opti Women 2 x 60 Caps
Optimum Nutrition’s Opti-Women™ combines 23 Vitamins and Essential Minerals with 17 specialty ingredients to create a comprehensive multivitamin for the active woman. Each serving of wide-reaching nutrient support is delivered in Vegetarian Society approved Vcaps.
- GENDER-SPECIFIC Multi
- 23 Vitamins & Essential Minerals
- 600 micrograms folic acid
- 18 milligrams iron
- 17 SPECIALTY INGREDIENTS
- Soy Isoflavones, Ostivone, & Uva Ursi
- Made With Vegetarian Society Approved Vcaps
You shouldn’t need to consume dozens of pills or juggle multiple bottles and packs to get your daily nutrients. Opti-Women™ delivers all the essentials in one pill that you take morning and night.* Convenient and complete, it’s the ultimate nutrient system for the active woman.*
Optimum Nutrition Opti-Women
Directions For Opti-Women: As a dietary supplement for women, consume 2 capsules daily with food.
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. Check with a qualified healthcare professional before using this product if you are under 18 years of age, pregnant or nursing a baby, or if you have any known or suspected medical condition(s) and/or are taking any prescription or OTC medication(s). Store in a cool dry place.
Shipping & Handling:
Once payment is received item will be shipped on the same or next business day dependent on time of order.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Megaceuticals makes no therapeutic claims of this product. Therapeutic is defined by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as:
- Preventing, diagnosing, curing or alleviating a disease, ailment, defect or injury in persons or animals; or
2. Influencing, inhibiting or modifying a physiological process in persons or animals; or
3. Testing the susceptibility of persons or animals to a disease or ailment; or
4. Influencing, controlling or preventing conception in persons; or
5. Testing for pregnancy in persons; or
6. the replacement or modification of parts of the anatomy in persons or animals