Kali Muscle Hyphy Mud
Kali Muscle Hyphy Mud Breakdown:
- Off The Wall Energy!*
- Fast Twitch Muscle Fiber Activation!*
- Improved Athletic Performance!*
- Enhanced Muscular Endurance!*
Kali Muscle partnered with a team of chemists specializing in sports performance to bring you the innovative pre-workout Hyphy Mud!! We created a scientifically formulated, cutting edge pre-workout designed to enhance mental focus, drive, aggression, and leave the rest of the gym envying your energy and intensity. Consuming this new generation formula of Kali Muscle Hyphy Mud will flip a switch from deep within you and MAKE YOU DANGEROUS!!! Expect to be throwing around your old personal records with ease, violently lashing out on the weights and aggressively pumping out set after set.*
As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop (5.25g) with 4-8 ounces of cold water and consume 20-30 minutes before beginning activity. This is to be done the first (3) times using Hyphy Mud. Under no circumstances should any of the warnings be ignored. Beginning with the 3rd time using Hyphy Mud, dose may be increased by but not more than, 1/2 scoop (2.625 g). The ideal individual dose many vary between 1-2 scoops.
Do not exceed the recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and the elderly and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Product contains caffeine and naturally occurring caffeine, which may cause restlessness and sleep difficulty in some sensitive people.
Manufactured in a facility and equipment that handles: Eggs, Wheat, Milk, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Soybeans, Crustacean Shellfish and Fish.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF SEAL IS BROKEN. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
Megaceuticals makes no therapeutic claims of this product. Therapeutic is defined by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as:
- Preventing, diagnosing, curing or alleviating a disease, ailment, defect or injury in persons or animals; or
2. Influencing, inhibiting or modifying a physiological process in persons or animals; or
3. Testing the susceptibility of persons or animals to a disease or ailment; or
4. Influencing, controlling or preventing conception in persons; or
5. Testing for pregnancy in persons; or
6. the replacement or modification of parts of the anatomy in persons or animals