BPN Strong Joints – Joint Support
A powerful and effective joint supplement for the everyday demands your body requires. Experience joint comfort, mobility and flexibility again with just one capsule a day.
Over time our bodies take a beating from the countless number of heavy barbell squats you have completed, the miles you have run or the reps you have hammered out in the gym. Damage to your joints can start to impact, not only your performance during workouts, but also everyday life. Strong Joints was created to support your healthy lifestyle, in and outside of the gym.
- Supports healthy joints, cartilage and joint mobility†
- Feel the powerful relief with just one capsule per day†
- Four clinical studies have shown the benefits of 40 mg of UC-ll® on joint comfort, mobility and flexibility†
- OptiMSM® plays a role in maintaining cushion between joints to support mobility and protect healthy cartilage†
- Certified Drug Free® by the Banned Substance Control Group.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (as OptiMSM®)
OptiMSM® aids in short term recovery by reducing inflammatory responses and swelling involved in joint pain and fatigue. Physical exertion and active movement are important to overall health, but over time it can also take a toll on joints and cartilage. OptiMSM® supports joint health and can help protect the muscles and joints from exercise-induced damage to support faster recovery time.
MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) is made up of 34% sulfur—the fourth most abundant mineral in the human body. Sulfur is an important nutrient for the maintenance of healthy joints, tendons, ligaments and other connective tissue. OptiMSM® is an ultra-pure, high quality MSM supplement backed by numerous pre-clinical and clinical studies for safety and efficacy. OptiMSM® benefits overall joint health, joint stress recovery time and plays a role in maintaining cushion between joints to support mobility and protect healthy cartilage.
*OptiMSM® is a registered trademark of Bergstrom Nutrition.
- Standardized Cartilage (as UC-II®)
UC-II is a patented form of collagen with undenatured (native) type II collagen that has been shown to improve joint mobility and support flexibility. Our joints empower movements, from exercise to manual labor every single day. This supplement can help you live a better life by facilitating the rebuilding of joint cartilage that can be damaged as we move through our day.
UC-II® supplies collagen with undenatured type ll collagen for joint health support. It is manufactured in the United States through a patented, low-temperature, non-enzymatic process. Four clinical studies show that the benefits of 40 mg of UC-ll® are joint comfort, mobility and flexibility.
*UC-II® is a registered trademark of InterHealth N.I.
- Hyaluronic Acid
Hyaluronic acid is found in the joints, where it keeps the space between your bones well lubricated.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings per Container: 30
HOW TO USE
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily with food.
WARNING: You should consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before use, especially if you are taking medication or have a medical condition. Do not use if you are currently pregnant or nursing, have had or have a family history of heart disease, high blood pressure, stroke or any other disease. Discontinue use immediately if you experience any adverse reactions.
Protect from heat, light and moisture. Use within 60 days of opening product. Store in a cool, dry place.
*Megaceuticals makes no therapeutic claims of this product. Therapeutic is defined by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as:
- Preventing, diagnosing, curing or alleviating a disease, ailment, defect or injury in persons or animals; or
2. Influencing, inhibiting or modifying a physiological process in persons or animals; or
3. Testing the susceptibility of persons or animals to a disease or ailment; or
4. Influencing, controlling or preventing conception in persons; or
5. Testing for pregnancy in persons; or
6. the replacement or modification of parts of the anatomy in persons or animals