Blackstone Labs PCT V Is The Next Evolution of Post Cycle Therapy
NOTE THIS IS THE AUSTRALIAN VERSION (NO ARIMISTANE)
Blackstone Labs PCT V is the ultimate Post Cycle Therapy product for our users who were looking to regain homeostasis after various cycles – especially those that can cause testosterone suppression. With testosterone suppression comes an onslaught of negative sides, and the four key ingredients of PCT V combat them in four distinct ways.
So what are the ways PCT V works?
1 – Tribulus Terrestris increases the production of LH to help Natural Production of Testosterone.
2 – Saw Palmetto extract will help prevent DHT conversion protecting the prostate and also reducing the risk of hair loss.
3 – NAC, or N-Acetyl Cysteine, one of the new ingredients will increase the bodies production of natural antioxidant Glutathione helping the cells ability to fight damage from reactive oxygen species (ROS) Glutathione is arguably the most potent and important antioxidant, depletion of Glutathione can lead to liver failure.
4 – Alpha Hydroxy Laxogenin the other new ingredient has been shown to have anti catabolic effects by increasing Nitrogen Retention and Blunting Coritsol.
Shipping & Handling:
Free express postage, once payment is received item will be shipped on the same or next business day dependent on time of order.
We are always stocking new and exciting items, check out our store today
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Megaceuticals makes no therapeutic claims of this product. Therapeutic is defined by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as:
- Preventing, diagnosing, curing or alleviating a disease, ailment, defect or injury in persons or animals; or
2. Influencing, inhibiting or modifying a physiological process in persons or animals; or
3. Testing the susceptibility of persons or animals to a disease or ailment; or
4. Influencing, controlling or preventing conception in persons; or
5. Testing for pregnancy in persons; or
6. the replacement or modification of parts of the anatomy in persons or animals