Rich Piana 5% Nutrition Full As F*ck 30 Serves
Full As F*ck is a pre-training Nitric Oxide booster and pump supplement, designed with quality ingredients shown to increase blood flow and training volume while reducing fatigue and muscle soreness.
In the gym, the pump is EVERYTHING! There is no greater feeling while training than having your muscles totally engorged to the absolute brim with nutrient carrying blood. The pump can literally transform the appearance of your physique, making your working muscles look FULL AS F*CK.
- Massive Pumps
- Increased Blood Flow
- Reduces Fatigue
- Promotes Increased Vascularity
Stimulant Free and Stackable
Designed for Pumps and Vascularity
Plus Taurine and Citrulline
Heavy dose of Nitric Oxide Boosters
Increases Blood Flow and Reduces Fatigue
Typical Nitric Oxide boosters rely on Arginine to increase blood flow and pumps. 5% Nutrition’s Full as F*ck uses FOUR GRAMS of L-Citrulline, a superior nitric oxide source, to deliver the most insane pumps you could expect from a pre-workout supplement.
Load up on 5% Nutrition Full as F*ck to take your next pump workout to the next level. It packs high doses of N.O. boosting compounds into a powerful – and stackable – pre workout powder to deliver the fullness, vascularity, and sleeve stretching pump you’d expect from a 5% Nutrition supplement.
Directions for using this product
Mix 1 to 2 scoops with 8-12oz. cold water and consume 30 minutes before your workout. You can also use Full As F*ck on off days by taking one serving in the morning on an empty stomach.
Megaceuticals® makes no therapeutic claims of this product. Therapeutic is defined by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as:
- Preventing, diagnosing, curing or alleviating a disease, ailment, defect or injury in persons or animals; or
2. Influencing, inhibiting or modifying a physiological process in persons or animals; or
3. Testing the susceptibility of persons or animals to a disease or ailment; or
4. Influencing, controlling or preventing conception in persons; or
5. Testing for pregnancy in persons; or
6. the replacement or modification of parts of the anatomy in persons or animals