Post Workout Muscle & Joint Recovery Drink Supplement Powder, Essential Amino Acids, Creatine, Sugar-Free, 16.4 oz, 30 Servings
- 6000 MG BCAAs + COCONUT ELECTROLYTES! ADYM is designed to be taken during and after workouts so you can sustain an anabolic environment. Stay hydrated and replenish vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, antioxidants, and enzymes from raw coconut water. A heavy dose of aminos starts healing muscles as soon as you tear them down.
- 4 UNIQUE BLENDS of AMINO ACIDS! You get the BCCA Blend, Essential Amino Blend, Conditionally Essential Blend, and Amino Acid Support Blend with heavy hitters like L-Glutamine, L-Carnitine L-Tartrate, and N-Acetyl l-Cysteine (NAC) for endurance and recovery.
- COPMax & BETA ALANINE FOR MAX ENDURANCE, as part of our Intra-Cellular Buffer Blend, which blocks lactic acid in the muscles so you can go longer, harder and stronger every time.
- 600 MG JOINT SUPPORT BLEND: Uses two of the most powerful joint lubrication supplements on the market, D-Glucosamine Sulfate Potassium and MSM. You take care of your muscles… Protect your joints at the same time.
- NO STIMULANTS, SUGAR, CALORIES, OR CARBS: Choose from 7 great flavors! Watermelon is fresh and fruity with notes of cucumber.
The unique Amino Acid Support Blend provides hydrating ingredients as well as leucine support to up the anabolic power of ADYM. Our Intra-Cellular Buffer Blend helps prevent training fatigue so you can workout longer, making ADYM an ideal addition to your pre-workout preparations. Finally, our Joint Support Blend promotes joint health and function.
I know what BCAAs are but what are EAAs and CEAAs?
Essential Amino Acids are amino acids that cannot be produced by the body, they must be supplied by the diet and supplements. There are nine and they include the three BCAAs. Conditionally Essential Amino Acids are aminos that may not be produced under certain conditions. ADYM covers all the bases by providing all the amino acids you body needs.
Why does ADYM use a 10:1:1 ratio for the BCAAs?
Our exclusive 10:1:1 ratio of BCAAs provides a leucine-loaded BCAA profile. Leucine is the most anabolic amino acid of all and the primary driver of protein synthesis.
Mix one scoop with 8 to 12 ounces of cold water and consume 2-3 servings per day: such as first thing in the morning, in between meals, right before a workout, during a workout, and right after a workout.
It’s a good idea to take ADYM throughout the day because it helps maintain an anabolic environment which is necessary for optimal recovery.
Megaceuticals® makes no therapeutic claims of this product. Therapeutic is defined by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as:
- Preventing, diagnosing, curing or alleviating a disease, ailment, defect or injury in persons or animals; or
2. Influencing, inhibiting or modifying a physiological process in persons or animals; or
3. Testing the susceptibility of persons or animals to a disease or ailment; or
4. Influencing, controlling or preventing conception in persons; or
5. Testing for pregnancy in persons; or
6. the replacement or modification of parts of the anatomy in persons or animals